Monday, February 8, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen.... the Penguins of South Africa!!



Haha so here you go Ally... it's true.. there are penguins in South Africa. It's pretty much the most bizarre thing I've ever witnessed in my life haha so basically they just stand around all day and then every now and then they will walk around aimlessly, but nevertheless, it was amazing.. hopefully if I can get to the coffee shop I can upload a video of the penguin race... the bandwith to upload a video is horrendous.. anyways I hope you enjoy the penguins as much as I did!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love:) please get me one they just look so cute and squishy. Put the cheetah picture up! Oh and go find a giraffe(bring him home too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooooooooooooo cooooolllllll!!!!! I LOVE IT AND THEM!!!!!!- your mother!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 20 TIMES BETTER THEN I PICTURED IT (:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -the best nacho maker(:

    ReplyDelete