Monday, February 8, 2010

Hey everyone! So I've finally settled in and have my schedule set (for the most part) I just had my first day of classes and it was pretty hectic haha the university still has yet to finalize all of the courses so my African music class is still yet to be determined. It is amazing how different it is here in South Africa, but I'm slowly transitioning. I have done so many things so far that I never even imagined would be possible. So for now I'm just trying out this blog and seeing how it works, but now that I have my schedule I'll be able to have some time to just sit down and relax. I really miss all of you and I can't wait to share all of the stories that I have so far.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I want pictures! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait till you come back so you can tell me all your stories of your little adventures:)
    p.s. I decided that you are Darwin the chimp from the Thornberrys, Thomas is Donnie, Ally is Eliza, I'm Debbie, Mommy is Lady Marianne Hunter, and Daddy is Sir Nigel Archibald. Perfection.
    Love you!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete